3M™ Dynamar™ Polymer Processing Additive FX 9613 is a free flowing granular form of a fluoropolymer processing aid designed for use at low levels to improve the processing of thermoplastics.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces or eliminates melt fracture
- Ideal for use in low melt index LLDPE and high molecular weight HDPE resins
- Improves extrusion processing of polyolefin resins
- Excellent thermal stability for high temperature processing
- Reduces or eliminates die build-up
- Lowers apparent melt viscosity